Prevent premature ageing with antioxidant rich Vitamin C and SPF 30 with Medik8 Try Me Daily Radiance Vitamin C 12.5ml, now available at Face the Future Advanced Skin Clinic and Online Shop.
This multi-tasking moisturiser with broad spectrum SPF 30 provides the ultimate protection and prevention against premature signs of ageing. The lipid soluble form of vitamin C, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, boosts skin radiance and delivers powerful antioxidant protection for a glowing complexion.
This nourishing cream is also enriched with hyaluronic acid and glycerin for increased moisture retention, helping to plump skin and smooth fine lines and wrinkles. The collagen boosting properties of Vitamin C also helps to smooth fine lines & wrinkles for a more youthful complexion.
Medik8 Try Me Daily Radiance Vitamin C 12.5ml active ingredients:
- Superior UV Filters – A complex of sun filters carefully selected for their longevity, safety and power to protect the skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Hyaluronic Acid – With a unique ability to attract and retain more than 1,000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid draws moisture from the surrounding atmosphere into the skin, leaving the complexion both nourished and supple.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – A lipid-soluble form of vitamin C that provides exceptional antioxidant protection from harmful free radicals, while stimulating collagen production for a youthful complexion.
- Vitamin E –A lipid-soluble antioxidant that is naturally present in the skin. Vitamin E protects the skin from free radicals and is regenerated by vitamin C for optimum power.
Benefits of Medik8 Try Me Daily Radiance Vitamin C 12.5ml:
- Hyaluronic acid & glycerin deeply hydrate and lock in moisture
- Vitamin C provides antioxidant protection
- Broad spectrum SPF 30
- Plump skin, smooth wrinkles & fight signs of ageing
How to use:
After cleansing in the morning and after using any serums, apply a small amount of Medik8 Daily Radiance Vitamin C and blend evenly across the face, neck and décolletage.