CALMWISE™ COLOUR CORRECT
Redness Neutralising Cream
Tackle the signs of ageing and redness in one cream.
- KEY BENEFITS
- A complete anti-redness and anti-ageing cream designed to prevent flare-ups and provide instant coverage.
- Calming within seconds of application, the nourishing cream absorbs quickly to leave skin smooth and supple.
- KEY INGREDIENTS
- 0.5% Bakuchiol, Feverfew Extract, Chamomile Extract, Niacinamide, Perfluorodecalin, Aloe Vera Extract, Caffeine & Fading Green Pigment
Mineral green pigments quickly blend with your skin tone upon application, instantly neutralising redness for a more even complexion. Perfect for use under make-up or alone for quick colour correction and all-day hydration.
Containing 0.5% bakuchiol the cream offers retinol-like anti-ageing results without irritation, at clinical trial levels.* 
 S. Dhaliwal et al, Prospective, randomized, double-blind assessment of topical bakuchiol and retinol for facial photoaging, British Journal of Dermatology, 2018, Epub
Soothing & Calming
Niacinamide and aloe vera soothe and calm skin to keep sensitivity at bay.
The restorative cream provides immediate relief for all types of redness including rosacea, thread veins and redness caused by blemishes.
How It Works
This intelligent redness corrector has 6 targeted actions on the skin to prevent and care for redness-prone skin.
- The cream reduces red and sore inflammation in the skin using niacinamide and bisabolol derived from calming chamomile extract. It also helps to suppress the immune system to minimise future reactions in the skin.
- Aloe vera and bakuchiol, derived from Indian Babchi seeds, quickly interrupt the inflammatory response to stop flushing.
- The nourishing cream is able to enhance the skin’s natural barrier with niacinamide, which stimulates the production of protective ceramides in the upper layers of the skin. Meanwhile, it helps to reduce blood flow to the skin’s surface by constricting blood vessels.
- Caffeine reduces the surface area of veins to diffuse their appearance, while perfluorodecalin helps to minimise the formation of new blood capillaries.
- Last but not least, the formula also offers instantaneous colour correction with mineral green pigments that immediately blend with your natural skin colour as it is applied.
How To Use
- After cleansing and applying serum in the morning and evening, apply a small amount of Calmwise Colour Correct to face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Use light, upward strokes to blend in the cream and allow to absorb.
- On more sensitive areas, gently tap the product into the skin.
- Make-up can be applied soon afterwards as needed.
An incredible alternative to retinol (ideal if you are pregnant or sensitive to vitamin As), bakuchiol is a natural extract of Babchi, a plant native to India. Included at clinical trial levels link, this anti-ageing powerhouse offers retinol-like results without any of the irritation.
Naturally sourced from a therapeutic flower belonging to the daisy family, feverfew helps to diminish redness and act as an antioxidant to protect the skin.
The main extract from chamomile, bisabolol soothes and reduces inflammation for soft and calmed skin; protected with antioxidant power.
One of the most potent anti-inflammatories in skincare, niacinamide effectively soothes and restores irritated, redness-prone complexions.
Able to increase levels of restorative oxygen, perfluorodecalin promotes the healing process in damaged skin.FULL INGREDIENTS
- NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCE
- PARABEN FREE
- VEGAN FRIENDLY
- ZIPPER DONATION
- NO PHTHALATES
- ALCOHOL FREE
- CRUELTY FREE
There are no reviews yet.